PRIVATE OR SMALL GROUP COACHING TO WRITE YOUR SCRIPT, EVEN IF YOU'VE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE
INTIMIDATED BY THE WRITING PROCESS?
You're convinced that content creation is the key to playing your dream roles, but need help crafting that script. Whether you've written before but need a more repeatable writing process OR you've never even heard of Final Draft, this intensive will help you churn out a personal vehicle script in no time!
WHAT YOU'LL GET...
Each session is catered to your current needs and skill set, so will these outcomes may vary, here's what you can expect to get out of your intensives:
- Phase-by-phase checklists to create a repeatable writing process that saves you time and headaches.
- Worksheets & homework to help you develop the perfect, marketable idea for your project.
- Direct collaboration and feedback on your treatment, outline, and script.
- A direct line to your instructor to answer questions between sessions.
YOUR INVESTMENT: $600
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Intensives meet three times for 2-hour sessions.
- 1-3 people. You can sign up on your own and get your instructor all to yourself, or bring a friend and split the costs.
- 20 minute planning call with your instructor before your first session to talk about where you are in the process - sessions will be tailored to your current needs.
- Show up to your first session with a full idea or just a character you'd like to play. You'll be given tools to flesh out the rest.
- Sessions will be spread out according to your personal schedule and pace. Sessions expire one year from purchase.
THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF...
You're ready to create your own content but don't know where to start. I'll give you the tools you need to produce a personal vehicle you're proud of. Without the overwhelm or "perfection monster" creeping in.
You're an experienced writer but need a repeatable writing process. Tried of waiting for lightning to strike? A confident, professional writer is able to sit down and produce work when they need to. Let's strip away the magic and get a clear writing strategy.
Tristen MacDonald is an actress/screenwriter in Los Angeles. After writing several television pilots, Tristen helped develop the Tangled TV series at Disney. She wrote and produced the well received single-cam pilot, REINVENTING CASSIE. Her insight as a performer and systematic phase-by-phase teaching style has helped her students develop personal vehicles on screen, place in screenwriting competitions, and land development deals with major studios.
That's What She Said
I always enjoyed writing but I would get discouraged and move on from projects when I hit creative walls. Through working with Tristen I learned a "process" that took my writing from scattered to focused. I have now developed pilots and films with a major studio using her teachings. -- Eliot Schwartz
Tristen is someone who I really trust to give me great advice about the business. She's a woman who knows what she's talking about. So smart and FUN to work with. Her writing sessions are so informative and well planned out. I still use what I've learned from her every time I work on my own projects! Invaluable! -- Leslie-Anne Huff
In just two two hour sessions, Tristen taught me everything I would have learned in an eight week TV writing course, at a fraction of the cost. She knows how to write both from character and from premise. She makes learning this stuff fun and exciting. And she never wastes a second of your time! -- Sheila Carrasco